Friday, July 15, 2011

Carma-Knit-In

So, Carmageddon is this weekend. I had renamed it Carma-Bed-In, as a make love, not traffic type protest, John Lennon and Yoko Ono style. But since my boyfriend hates traffic more than anything (ANYTHING), I doubt he will be coming over to participate in my bed-in. So I'm changing it to Carma-Knit-In, as in, I'm going to stay home and catch up on knitting and designing. IT'S FOR PEACE, PEOPLE. Less traffic = more peace.

Today is the first day I've really felt 100% after the strep throat debacle, so I'm hoping I can sit down to knit withOUT falling asleep. We shall see.

Point is, more knitted goodness shall be available for you, HERE, over the weekend sometime.

Stay safe and stay off the roads and have a rad weekend. Leaving you with a little Dickinson. This is one of my favorites and it's been on my mind lately.

Go read some poetry.

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment